Zeit & Ort
Berlin, Rheinstraße 45, 12161 Berlin, Deutschland
With over 18 years experience in the European market, BETTER DAY is the agency for live communication, sales force, creative & merchandise services. Over 28 fulltime employees situated in the headquarter in Berlin and another 80 employees (temporary labour) based in overall Germany are working daily on mobility, entertainment, fashion and lifestyle projects.
BETTER DAY is developing, organizing and implementing the worldwide marketing and sales strategies for the brand TINYSTORIES while managing the brand’s online stores and international warehouses. To meet the growing demand, BETTER DAY is currently looking to expand the team!
TINYSTORIES is the online store for curated high-quality art prints and wall hangings. Founded by the Dutch artist Tiny de Vries, tinystories invites you on a journey into poetic art worlds. The various portfolio is an atmospheric witness to the most diverse sources of inspiration of the artist. Travel and immersion in foreign cultures, femininity, the interaction with nature, her passion for art and the retreat into her deepest self – this is the source of the poetic oeuvre of Tiny for her brand tinystories.
Your responsibilities will be:
- B2B and B2C customer activation by developing, implementing and tracking sales and marketing strategies
- Logistic, distribution and warehouse coordination and development
- Identifying partners and realizing collaborations
- Managing the online stores and keeping them up to date
You come with:
- You ideally have 1+ year of relevant work experience in product and/or project management, brand management or other relevant roles
- You are a strong strategic thinker but equally operationally skilled - diligent, structured and organized
- You love coordinating and prioritizing different tasks and taking ownership of your projects
- You are a strong communicator with a hands on mentality
- You are fluent in English and German; French and Dutch is a plus
- The opportunity to develop your own ideas and strengthen your skills with an upcoming brand
- Diverse tasks and fields of work to learn and grow personally
- Dynamic environment and flat hierarchies
- Swapfiet bike usage
- Daily healthy corner with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Additional company health insurance benefits